We’re learning about Wai Maoli — Hawai’i’s Fresh Water Initiative to ensure water abundance for future generations. We talk to experts across the state about water conservation, water recharge, and water reuse. We start off with Dana Okano from the Hawai’i Community Foundation to learn more about the Fresh Water Initiative and its importance for the people of Hawai’i.
Watch the trailer for Season 6, Episode 8 on Vimeo or Youtube.
- Grade 3: Weather Patterns
- Activity: Modeling the Wind and Clouds
- Activity: Build a Rain Gauge
- Grades 6-12: Composing and Decomposing Matter
- Activity: Electrolysis of Water
- Weird Science: We Are Water
- Download your own copy of the Hawaiʻi Fresh Water Initiative:
- Hawaiʻi Community Foundation
IN THIS SECTION
Select a season of Voice of the Sea
Kanesa Seraphin, Ph.D.