PACIFIC REGION AQUACULTURE AND COASTAL RESOURCE HUB
PERMITS AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR AQUACULTURE IN HAWAIʻI
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, 2010. Protecting Historic Properties: A Citizens Guide to Section 106 Review. ACHP, Washington D.C., 15 p.
- Council on Environmental Quality, 2007. A Citizens Guide to the NEPA, Having Your Voice Heard. CEQ, Executive Office of the President, 49 p.
- Hawaii Coastal Zone Management Program, 2006. A Participants Guide to the Special Management Area (SMA) Permit Process in the State of Hawaii. HCZM, Honolulu, Hawaii, 10 p.
- Keala, G., 2007. Loko Ia, A Manual on Hawaiian Fishpond Restoration and Management . College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources, University of Hawaii, 74 p.
- Juvik, S. and J. Juvik, eds., 1998. Atlas of Hawaii, Third Edition. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii, 333 p.
- Web site: United States Joint Sub Committee on Aquaculture, includes a Guide to Federal Aquaculture Programs and Services and Guide to Drug, Vaccine, and Pesticide Use in Aquaculture.
- Web site: Sustainable and Organic Agriculture Program, College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources, University of Hawaii.
CONTACT THE HUB
Pacific Region Aquaculture and Coastal Resource Hub
2525 Correa Road, HIG 238
Honolulu, HI 96822
Phone: (808) 956-7031
Each pattern represents a Center of Excellence. Learn more about the cultural connections and meanings behind them.