We hosted a special Zoominar on August 6th, 2020, as part of the Hanauma Bay Education Program lecture series. After viewing the episode, attendees talked with featured experts.
Experts in this talk-story session include Anne Rosa, Gavin Iwai, Morgan Mamizuka, and Liz Kumabe from the Hanauma Bay Education Program and researchers Dr. Kuʻulei Rodgers and Sarah Severino from the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa’s Hawaiʻi Institute of Marine Biology (HIMB).
Watch the talk-story portion of the Zoominar below. You can also watch this talk-story session on YouTube.
Hanauma Bay Lecture Series Talk-Story Zoominar
- Hanauma Bay Education Program
- Hanauma Bay on Facebook
- On Social: @HanaumaBayEducation
- Hawaiʻi Institute of Marine Biology
- The Science Happening During Hanauma Bay’s COVID-19 Rest
- Civil Beat article: The Coronavirus Has Been Good For Hanauma Bay
- Star Advertiser article: Hawaii Researchers are studying whether human activity has a negative impact on fish and the reef at Hanauma Bay
- UH News: Without visitors, Hanauma Bay conditions improve
- UH News: Hanauma Bay water clarity significantly improves without visitors
- Mālama Maunalua — Volunteer to help take care of Oʻahu’s East Side!