- Establishing a Hawai‘i-Pacific Aquaculture Consortium: A Revitalization and Expansion of the Aquaculture Development Program
- Exploring the Potential for Sustainable Capture-based Aquaculture of Spiny Lobster (Panulirus spp.) in Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia
- Culture of Native Bivalve Species (Pinnadae) to Expand Mariculture Opportunities and Improve Coastal Environments
- Catalyzing a Cross-Pacific Regional Collaborative Hub to Advance Indigenous Aquaculture Practices and Enhance Marine Food Production for Cultural-Ecological Benefits
- Integrating Land and Sea Grant Aquaculture Research, Extension and Education at the University of Hawai’i
Learn more about the Water Resource Sustainability.
Center for Sustainable Aquaculture and Coastal Resources
2525 Correa Road, HIG 238
Honolulu, HI 96822
Phone: (808) 956-7031
Maria Haws, Ph.D.
Each pattern represents a Center of Excellence. Learn more about the cultural connections and meanings behind them.