You are here
Making Pacific Island communities safer and more resilient to coastal hazards
Products developed for the Pacific Islands CSP include a suite of new and improved tools, data, information, forecast models, and training for coastal communities.
- Total water level modeling (sea level rise + storm surge)
- Storm observations and forecast modeling
- Multi-hazard risk and vulnerability assessment
- Climate change and coastal hazard risk assessments
- Climate change research, adaptation, and policy
- Community resilience profiling
- Training and education
- Assessment and response to storm impacts on ecosystems
Products developed are intended to result in improved hazard awareness, preparation, and resilience. Products and services are driven by local needs and complement targeted education and outreach activities of the Coastal Storms Program.